Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alternative shoe for Radii Noble VLC?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Freshness, May 24, 2013.

1. Freshness

Freshness New Member

Hey guys,

I have a question about one of my favourite shoes which I bought some days ago....
    It's the Radii Noble VLC in orange/gray....I first was very impressed by this shoe and I actually bought them because I loved the colors and the design...

But when they were delivered, I noticed they didn't have those holes where you can put the shoelace through - instead they have this things (don't know the english word for it [​IMG]):
    http://media.kickz.com/de/media/images/p/1200/radii-FM1038_Noble_VLC-black_denim-2.jpg

The problem with this thing is they rip off very fast if you try to tie your shoes...the first time I tryed that the first "thing" ripped off and it wasn't the only one :(
    So I'm searching for an alternative for this great shoe....if possible in the same colors and size (High Top Sneaker) but a bit more qualitative because I don't want to pay 100€ for a shoe
    which breaks after five times wearing them.

Greets
    Freshness

(and sorry for this AWESOME english ;)