• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AllSaints Clothing

ciano2121

Reaction score
i think you are mixing up quality with durability its not the same at all. you have to look at what the item is made of before purchasing or wearing time and time again and throwing on your floor... then look at the price.

autoscratch

Reaction score
stupid thing is that they don't produce a lot of the same stuff...

This jacket in of this guitarist for example:

(Replica Leather Biker) is my favouritet but they won't produce em anymore. Sure they tried but its not the same jacket.

Really fancy the jacket, anyone who knows where to get it let me know, I love the quality, not to last but that gives it the special touch ;)

Char1ie

Reaction score
The look is supposed to be worn in so dont be cheap and expect it to last forever... its seasonal, hence the large sales each season. On that note, the quality is way better than H&M's Chinese BS.... Allsaints uses Italian cotton and most of their stuff is made in Portugal.

Angus Banks

Reaction score
stupid thing is that they don't produce a lot of the same stuff...

This jacket in of this guitarist for example:

(Replica Leather Biker) is my favouritet but they won't produce em anymore. Sure they tried but its not the same jacket.

Really fancy the jacket, anyone who knows where to get it let me know, I love the quality, not to last but that gives it the special touch ;)

Hey,
I am currently selling the Cargo Leather jacket. New with tags if you are interested. chuck me a message :) size M

Rony

Reaction score
Hello,

Lately (04 /2015) I bought a jacket on Broadway All Saints shop, the price was 650 $.
When I came to France I watched on their website, and I have been surprised when I saw the price 398 €.

Either the European consumer pay cheaper or it's American's consumer who pay too much?

But I'm very disappointed to know i will have to save 250 € buying in France.

Seoul Soul

Reaction score
A big fan on this brand whenever on sale.

Quality can be dodgy, but the designs are very good for the price. Budget SLP.

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
I’ve got a few wool items from them: the Code merino jumpers and zip hoodies are wardrobe staples of mine. Definitely worth buying on sale, but I’ve worn mine quite a lot and they’ve stayed in good shape. Can’t comment on much of their other stuff. The fit is pretty slim and fitted, which works for me.

pshultz

Reaction score
I ordered a men's cashmere sweater in the post-holiday sale (the last one)... when the package arrived it was the WRONG ITEM- a flimsy women's sweater, apparently mis-tagged as my item.

I filled out the return form, indicating that the wrong item was (obviously) shipped, and explaining in writing that I was expecting my men's sweater, not what they sent.

Weeks passed.

I followed up, and they are now telling me that they are RE-SENDING THE WRONG ITEM BACK TO ME AGAIN, because their computer records show they sent the right item originally (due to the mislabeling). They refuse to provide a refund or any accommodation of any kind. I'm stuck with this crappy women's sweater I have no use for.

THEY LITERALLY STOLE OVER $200 FROM ME.
I am so livid, I'm shaking!

DO NOT SPEND A PENNY with this terrible company, they are THIEVES.

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score
I ordered a men's cashmere sweater in the post-holiday sale (the last one)... when the package arrived it was the WRONG ITEM- a flimsy women's sweater, apparently mis-tagged as my item.

I filled out the return form, indicating that the wrong item was (obviously) shipped, and explaining in writing that I was expecting my men's sweater, not what they sent.

Weeks passed.

I followed up, and they are now telling me that they are RE-SENDING THE WRONG ITEM BACK TO ME AGAIN, because their computer records show they sent the right item originally (due to the mislabeling). They refuse to provide a refund or any accommodation of any kind. I'm stuck with this crappy women's sweater I have no use for.

THEY LITERALLY STOLE OVER $200 FROM ME.
I am so livid, I'm shaking!

DO NOT SPEND A PENNY with this terrible company, they are THIEVES.

Can you at least exchange the item for something of equal value so it's not a total loss?

wordfool

Reaction score
interesting thread... like any mainstream fashion brand, if you pick and choose based on design, fabric, quality/place of manufacture etc. you can get some decent clothes, especially on sale (would never buy anything full price there). I have a couple shirts and a nubuck jacket that are all holding up fine. Yes, some of their stuff if crappily made and stupidly priced, but it's easy to avoid unless you're a fashion victim. The only issue I have is with the cut of their shirt collars, which for some reason just never sit right on my neck/chest when the top button or two are undone.

All Saints definitely has its own "look" that's relatively consistent year to year, which is more than can be said for a lot of fast fashion brands that jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be passing that year. Fit is very European, which is to say made for slim people (which I happen to be and I'm far, far from a teenager).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads