• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Walnut "Strands" size 9D, Gently Used in Exceptional Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK35216

Reaction score
For sale are my first quality, gently used Allen Edmonds Walnut Strands in Size 9D. I purchased these shoes new last year before I recognized that I prefer 9.5C in AE's 5 last. I just bought the replacements in size 9.5C, so it is time to sell these. They have been my favorite shoes (I own dozens of AE shoes, all purchased in the last year), but they have been worn probably fewer than 10-13 times due to the fact that I rotate them with so many pairs.

They have been used with a shoe horn and maintained with cedar shoes trees (not included) in a non-smoking, no pet home. I wear them to my car and then drive to a carpeted office. I then wear them a block down the street for lunch. Thus, these shoes have been very gently used.

The uppers are in excellent condition with minimal creasing and no significant scratches or scuffs. I have used AE conditioner cleaner on a regular basis and they have seen only minimal amounts of AE polish.

The insides are pristine. As you will see in the photos, I have installed AE tongue pads.

The soles and heels have very little wear. I have dressed the soles with AE chili dressing, which is why the soles appear brown.

The shoes are ready to wear.

Please know your AE sizes, for I will not accept returns based on sizing issues. Please review the pictures carefully as they comprise a part of the description. (Incidentally, I note that my AE waterproofer appears in one of the pictures, but it has never been used on these shoes. I bought it for use on my suede Cambridges.)

I have sold some of my used shoes on ebay within the past year and have 13 positive and no neutral or negative comments in that 12 month period (which contains all of my activity on ebay).

Walnut Strands are an extremely popular shoe for good reason, and I rarely come across any this nice on ebay or SF classifieds. A great opportunity!

The buyer pays $10.00 for USPS shipping to offset my shipping costs. It usually costs me between 10 and 15 to ship. They will come double boxed in AE boxes just like they do from AE.

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1022.JPG
    IMG_1022.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1023.JPG
    IMG_1023.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads