1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds walnut shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cstone94, Oct 20, 2012.

1. cstone94

cstone94 New Member

Greetings. I already own a pair of Allen Edmonds black Clifton shoes, which I really like.

I'm thinking of getting a second pair of AEs, most likely in walnut to complement navy suits. I'm debating between the Kenilworth and the Fifth Avenue, and leaning towards the latter. The Kenilworths look a bit too casual in walnut, although I like the clean-line design in black.

Any thoughts?

2. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I have both the walnut and brown Kenilworths and they're awesome. Very versatile shoe, especially the walnut.

3. herid

herid Active Member

You should consider the Strand in Walnut.

4. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

This.