1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds, Vintage Florsheim, Johnston Murphy Sizes 9, 9.5, 10.5,11

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jkidd41011, Jul 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkidd41011

jkidd41011 Well-Known Member

Clearing out my closet. All prices exclude shipping since shoes vary so much depending where they are going.

Allen Edmonds Stockbridge Sz 9.5D - $55.00

Excellent condition. Soles shoe almost no signs of wear. They run a tad small and may work better for a Sz 9.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Allen Edmonds Bel Air Sz 9.5D- $35.00

Good Condition. They have been re-heeled (can't tell about the soles). hey have a scratch shown in the picture (not very deep). Also some wear to the leather inside also shown.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

J Murphy by Johnston Murphy Sz 9.5M - $30.00

Very nice condition with minimal wear. They do run a bit snug, so they also may work better for a Sz 9. Made in Italy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Florsheim Pebble Grain Sz 10.5 B - $25.00

Run small...I've been wearing them and I'm a 9.5C/D. Uppers are in good condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Allen Edmonds Belmont Sz 11B - $45.00

Very good condition. Light wear, but the uppers do have a scratch shown in the picture.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have additional pictures of all the shoes if you need to see them. Always open to offers.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.