1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Very Good Condition Grayson Burgundy Tassel Loafers 11.5E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jonathanS, Apr 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonathanS

jonathanS Senior Member

Allen Edmond Grayson Tassel Loafers, Size 11.5E; Very close to new condition - with heel plates on the heels. The shoe itself isn't new, but it is very close - they were worn maybe once or twice, as can be seen in the wear (or lack thereof) on the sole. Its basically a new shoe - hasn't even been broken in. Great deal if it fits your foot. Willing to negotiate on price; I'd like to see them find a better home, because they do not get much use with me. Will include Allen Edmonds shoe bags & an Allen Edmond Box. Shipping included in the United States. Message me if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.