1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Townley Dark Brown Shell Cordovan Size 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mrfixit, Apr 17, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrfixit

mrfixit Senior member

I bought these Townleys before realizing I am much better suited with a 10D on the 511 last. I've worn them about 5 times in 2+ years, when I knew I wouldn't be on my feet all day. I'd rather pass them on to someone who will get consistent enjoyment from them. They are seconds, purchased from the shoe bank. There are a couple marks up by the laces on one but these would be completely acceptable firsts to me. No major signs of wear or other issues. Treated with just a little Reno and brushed before photos. Original box is included, shoe trees are not. $299 shipped in the 48 states.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

3. shoelover

shoelover Senior member

I need to clear out some space in my closet and buy these.

4. mrfixit

mrfixit Senior member

Yes, you do. I'll take some new pics for you tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.