• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ALLEN EDMONDS TIMELESS CLASSICS MEGATHREAD - MANY CUSTOM STYLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedBird

Reaction score
[COLOR=FF0000]ALLEN EDMONDS TIMELESS CLASSICS MEGATHREAD[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=0101DF]ALL SHOES NOW ON SALE!!!!![/COLOR]​
ALL CUSTOM SHOES $239 [COLOR=FF0000]NOW $199[/COLOR] SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US [COLOR=008000]Contact me for payment details, I will ship internationally[/COLOR] All shoes are marked as factory seconds unless noted, I will point out the flaws that I am able to observe with photos in the listings. If you have specific questions about a pair of shoes please send me a private message. MacNeil in black custom calf 8.5 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR] & 8.5 2E
Parkway in walnut 9 E
Walton in black with a custom v-tread sole 9 E [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR] & 10.5 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Flatiron in a brown with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 8 3E
Leeds in brown with a custom rubber vibram sole 9.5 E [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Vernon in chili with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 10 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Bradley in chili grain calf - first quality - 9 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Vernon in chili with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 8 3E [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Park Avenue in bourbon with a custom v-tread sole 10 C [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Grayson in a custom walnut color 9 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
null_zpsc1271d62.jpg
null_zps662ce2e7.jpg
null_zps4efd400d.jpg
null_zps4e1b8252.jpg
null_zps54f5a600.jpg
Shelton with a custom v-tread sole 10 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
null_zpse5527c7b.jpg
null_zpsa3b4c4e9.jpg
null_zpsb8340f33.jpg
null_zps84a03210.jpg
null_zps7c21cab2.jpg
null_zps0b4b360d.jpg
Fifth Avenue for Freemans Sporting Club in a custom brown with a double oak sole 9 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Patriot loafer with a custom v-tread sole 11 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Patriot in brown with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 9.5 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Patriot in black with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 9 D [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Flatiorn in bourbon 11 E [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Kenilworth in a brown with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 9 3E [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]
Rutledge 8 3E [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]

Attachments

• 5th ave.JPG
    5th ave.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat