1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Strand Walnut - 9D - NIB - Rubber sole

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by a2t, Feb 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a2t

a2t Member

Allen Edmonds Strand Walnut - 9D - NIB - Rubber sole - $175 Shipped**- Price firm

Edit: I am also selling NIB Allen Edmonds Patriot Loafer - 9D - Black on ebay for $150.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251236200891

**Please take special note of the sole - it is the same as the factory applied treaded rubber sole on my Allen Edmonds Easton from ~3 years ago. The shoe is still goodyear welted and recraftable.

The tread does add a small bit of thickness to the sole. To those wanting a walnut Strand for its versatility, the rubber sole could be seen as a beneficial feature allowing it to be worn in more diverse environments and weather conditions. It may be see as detrimental to those only looking to wear with a suit. I'm not aware of the Strand being widely available with this sole aside from a special order above retail price.

This pair was purchased directly from Allen Edmonds. They have not been worn except for trial fitting, indoors, for a brief (~5min) time. I did apply Allen Edmonds leather conditioner cleaner once.

I can find no flaw in either shoe - they are 1st quality; even seconds at this price would make a good deal.

I am selling at a low price because I am new to online selling, and do not want to hassle with a long wait to make a sale. I'd like to get a quick sale and buyer feedback to get started.

Returns generally will not be accepted; I reserve the right to deny any return. However, I do wish to establish a reputation as an honest high quality seller - I will accept all returns due to my error. Buyer should contact me if there is any issue that appears to warrant return.

No returns for poor fit; All returns must be pre-authorized; Buyer pays return shipping unless my error; Shoes must be returned in same condition as sent; Refund processed only upon receipt of returned shoes.

Shipping: I will ship either UPS or FedEx ground. Buyer, please let me know if there is a preference, otherwise I will use whichever service is more convenient to me that day.
    **It is my experience that FedEx charges ~$14 to ship a single pair of shoes, using ground service, to continental United States locations. Buyer will be responsible for additional shipping charges above $20, but not any shipping charge $20 or less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.