1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Allen Edmonds Soho Oxfords in Cognac - US 11D (also belt)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by peaklapel1089, Feb 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peaklapel1089

peaklapel1089 Well-Known Member

THIS IS AN EBAY AUCTION AND THE LINK IS here.

Up for auction is a pair of Allen Edmonds "Soho" captoe oxfords in cognac. I rate the condition as "very good." I estimate I wore them 10-20 times, only in good weather, to the office. Selling because I have several pairs of oxfords in that color.

Size is US 11D.

The shoes come with Allen Edmonds shoe bags, the original box, and an extra pair of Allen Edmonds shoe laces.

ALSO ON EBAY: an Allen Edmonds belt -- in cognac -- up for auction at the same time. Starting price is $22. The link is here. I know the modern gentleman is not matching his belt to his shoes. I think, actually, the patina on the shoes is different than the belt (which is more of a solid color), but that's up for you to decide...and no one is going to make you wear it with the shoes. The belt , when buckled, is 34-38 inches. It is Italian calfskin.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.