• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Shell Cordovan Dalton (9D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWTeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale I have two pairs one pair of Allen Edmonds Shell Cordovan shoes.

1. Allen Edmonds for Ralph Lauren Sanderson, Brown - 9D $110 $90 SOLD!
These have been resoled once to Dainite through B Nelson. I believe they have the original welt. These are a good all-around shoe.

2. Allen Edmonds McAllister, Walnut - 8.5E $120 $100 SOLD!
These had Topys installed via B Nelson and later had new heel toplifts installed and then worn once as the AE one's became undone (weak glue). The heels, soles and welt are still the original. My understanding is that these would still be eligible for a recraft by AE if you needed them done in the future even though the toplifts were replaced.

4. Allen Edmonds Jefferson, Brown Shell Cordovan - 8.5E $375 $350 $300 Sold!
These are first quality, no longer in production, shoes. Not only are the uppers shell cordovan, but the lining is soft lambskin and the soles are independence line quality. They are lightly used. These also have the wheeling and fudging welt detail. At this point, you can only get these shoes via MTO which costs an additional $80~$125 upcharge on top of the MSRP of $650.

SHELL CORDOVAN ZONE

3. Allen Edmonds Dalton, Burgundy Shell Cordovan- 9D $325 $280
These are used second quality. The only defects I can see is that the tongue doesn't stay straight when laced up and the eyelets on one of the shoes aren't entirely parallel, which happens even on first quality. This pair glows very well and is a bit darker shade than the cherry I've seen on some AE burgundy shell.

Terms: Shipping is $15 USPS priority mail per pair. No returns accepted so please know your size and ask me questions if needed. No shoe trees or original boxes.

Attachments

• dpXW7kG.jpg
    dpXW7kG.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • AKQmGRv.jpg
    AKQmGRv.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IObeo8Q.jpg
    IObeo8Q.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • qP6qHDZ.jpg
    qP6qHDZ.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • AKQmGRv.jpg
    AKQmGRv.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • dpXW7kG.jpg
    dpXW7kG.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IObeo8Q.jpg
    IObeo8Q.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • qP6qHDZ.jpg
    qP6qHDZ.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC_1400.JPG
    DSC_1400.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC_1398.JPG
    DSC_1398.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • DSC_1397.JPG
    DSC_1397.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC_1394.JPG
    DSC_1394.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC_1390.JPG
    DSC_1390.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • DSC_1389.JPG
    DSC_1389.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • DSC_1388.JPG
    DSC_1388.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads