1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Allen Edmonds Rush Street Captoe in Golden Brown Chromexcel 11.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by M635Guy, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M635Guy

M635Guy Senior member

These are awesome shoes - made in the same pattern as Allen Edmonds iconic Strand captoe bal but with golden brown chromexcel leather that makes them a terrific match for business casual and casual dress. They're in good shape overall - I'd estimate a dozen wears or less. There is some wear on the toe of the left shoe that I tried to take a picture of - it shows as a slightly darker area, but is pretty subtle and will blend over time because of the Chromexcel leather. These aren't for you if you're looking for 10/10 used shoes, but they look really good. Unfortunately this pattern doesn't fit me well, so I'm replacing them with something that does.
    Price includes the shoe bags and original box - for a full-price offer I'll throw in a pair of JoAB cedar shoe trees.

Dainite soles, AE 65-last

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.