1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Black 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by zwyckoff, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zwyckoff

zwyckoff Active Member

I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Black 9.5D for sale. I bought them new for $325 new and turned out to be too small for me. Ive worn them only two times and am taking a big hit from it. They are in great shape. Comes with extra shoe laces, shoe bags, and original box if you want it. There are a bunch of pictures. Shoe trees not included. I just polished them up and they are very shiny.

Since they are almost new, im going to price them at $135 + $20 shipping. Paypal only.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. zerostyle

zerostyle Senior member

Bump for you... if these were in a 9D I'd grab them.

3. mathwk

mathwk Senior member

Did you put any conditioner or cream on the shoes? The leather looks a bit shapeless and soft..

4. zwyckoff

zwyckoff Active Member

Yes ive put a clear natural cream on them before. I will reapply some new black polish cream I recently bought and can retake some pictures with shoe trees in them. I should have taken pictures like this in the first place.

5. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

Is this sold or ? I have PM'd you but no response

6. zwyckoff

zwyckoff Active Member

7. zwyckoff

zwyckoff Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.