1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 9.5EE - Recrafted with V-tread sole

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by utopiaburger, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utopiaburger

utopiaburger Active Member

Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black, size 9.5EE. They were just recrafted and are in great shape.

The original leather sole was worn down so I them recrafted and converted to v-tread sole... then realized that I don't really like the Park Avenue. Now that they've got the v-tread soles, they will last a lot longer and will give better grip on wet/icy surfaces. Recrafting alone costs $135 ($125 + $10 to change the sole from leather to v-tread), so I think this is a pretty good deal.

Recrafting includes:
    -Replace Soles
    -Replace Welting
    -Replace Cork layer under insoles
    -Replace Laces
    -Replace Heels
    -Refinish the Uppers

Still in great condition - see photos. Besides the usual creases, the only blemish I can see is a small scratch on the inside R heel (pictured). Comes with flannel shoe bags. Shoe trees NOT included.

Ships from Toronto, Canada.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.