1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 9.5EE - Recrafted with V-tread sole

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by utopiaburger, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utopiaburger

utopiaburger Active Member

Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black, size 9.5EE. They were just recrafted and are in great shape.

The original leather sole was worn down so I them recrafted and converted to v-tread sole... then realized that I don't really like the Park Avenue. Now that they've got the v-tread soles, they will last a lot longer and will give better grip on wet/icy surfaces. Recrafting alone costs $135 ($125 + $10 to change the sole from leather to v-tread), so I think this is a pretty good deal.

Recrafting includes:
    -Replace Soles
    -Replace Welting
    -Replace Cork layer under insoles
    -Replace Laces
    -Replace Heels
    -Refinish the Uppers

Still in great condition - see photos. Besides the usual creases, the only blemish I can see is a small scratch on the inside R heel (pictured). Comes with flannel shoe bags. Shoe trees NOT included.

Ships from Toronto, Canada.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.