1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds McAllister 11.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by M635Guy, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M635Guy

M635Guy Well-Known Member

I've got to make room on the rack for a couple of new pairs coming in, so these have got to go. The AE McAllister is a classic shortwing made on their 65 last in merlot/burgundy cobbler leather. This 11.5 D runs a little big, so most people who wear a true-to-size 12 (I measure a12 on the Bannock device) will take this size. I can't accept returns, so please know your Allen Edmonds size.

They show wear if you look very closely, but overall present very well. Even the small scuff on the toe of the right shoe (see pix) isn't really visible while you're wearing them. The soles have minimal wear - *lots* of life left.

I just conditioned and waxed them with Saphir products, applied edge dressing and replaced the laces with brand-new AE laces, so they're ready to go! Nice starter pair, beater pair, etc. AE shoes that are very affordable.

As a note, the shoe trees in the photos aren't included in the auction, nor are any shoe bags.

Shipped free for a full-price offer.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. commandcomm

commandcomm Member

I will buy them. PM sent

3. M635Guy

4. M635Guy

Sold - thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.