1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Allen Edmonds MacNeil Black Shell Cordovan size 8D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by wobriensj, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wobriensj

wobriensj New Member

Dear Friends,

I am selling a pair of meticulously-cared-for Allen Edmonds (AE) MacNeil, size 8D in Black Shell Cordovan.

I bought them about 5 years ago, have worn them occasionally, and have had them re-heeled at least once. I have used only Lexol and Saphir products on them, as well as Fiebing’s Edge Dressing. Note: I applied and removed heel pads to/from the insides of both shoes, which left a very small amount of sticky residue. I do not see this as a problem, but mention it for full disclosure.

I will ship the shoes with new laces but no shoetrees in original AE shoebags, in AE shoeboxes packed in new UPS cardboard boxes.

I am selling them because I decided that I need a smaller size, and have since bought and been happy with the same model in 7.5D.

The price ($200 + shipping) is not negotiable. On Sep 25, I spoke with Susan at Allen Edmonds in Port Washington, who told me that this pair costs $650 new. Seconds from outlet stores run $499.

If you are interested in this pair, then please email me at [email protected]. If you live in the Saint Louis, Missouri area, you can drive over to my house and look at them, and I will negotiate the price. Otherwise, if you decide that you would like to buy them, I will pack the shoes and ship them via UPS after I receive payment through PayPal.

As you can see from the photos, they are beautiful shoes and I’m sure that you will be delighted with them!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.