1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Long Branch - 8D - Dark Brown Grain

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cc808314, Oct 9, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cc808314

cc808314 Senior member

Item: Allen Edmonds Long Branch
    Color: Dark brown grain leather
    Size: US 8D
    Last: AE 511
    Condition: Used
    The boots are in very good used condition. I have worn them about 5-10 times. They have always been shoe treed and never worn on consecutive days. They are unfortunately half a size small for me. They are built on the AE 511 last. Please know you size in this last (for details refer to http://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes-101/lasts.html ).
    The boots come with the “Yellow Tab” Vibram soles, which are harder and provide better support than the Vibram Gumlite soles that AE now puts on these boots. Included in the package are the extra brown laces and shoe bags. Shoe trees are not included.
    I am asking $175 $150 + $10 shipping to CONUS. I am open to shipping outside of the USA if the buyer covers shipping charges. Only Paypal accepted. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. cc808314

cc808314 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.