• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Lexingtons, sz. 10.5D, $25+Actual Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

Reaction score
Good to VG condition. I don't think the soles or original heels have been replaced. Soles still say "allen edmonds". Future candidate for the AE refurbishing plan (?). There is some scuffing in the captoe area, but that can be filled in with polish, IMO. Soles have a few hundred miles left. One of the heels is getting close to the "replace me" time

WANTS:
41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt in my life) any brand.
shell shoes (burgundy or black) 9 or 9.5D
AE park avenues or Strands in black 9 D
zanella flat front trousers (34waist)
16.5 x 33" dress shirts SLIM FIT

Thanks.

Last edited:

KHughes

Reaction score
I got these shoes in yesterday morning. Shiny did a great job of packing them, and shipped the shoes super quick. He also stayed in contact with me through the entire process. Very pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.