• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds in Toronto?

Franky In T.O.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, its been a very long time since I've posted and I did a search but couldn't find anything recent.

I have 4 pairs of Allen Edmonds, have got about a decade out of each of them, and I feel that its about time to upgrade my (small) rotation that consists primarily of these AEs and a few other brands. But I don't know where to buy AEs in Toronto anymore.

I used to buy Park Avenues for $355 at Harry Rosen, back in the day, while they were normally $400 everywhere else. Since the price has increased, I see less stores carrying them. I'm a big fan of the Park Avenues that I'll pay the going rate and even considering buying Cordovans direct (and not wearing them during Canadian winters, even with Swims). :)

Where do you buy AEs in Toronto? And what other quality (Styleforum approved) brands can be found in Toronto?

Thanks!

Franky In T.O.

Reaction score
Unless I get my butt out to some stores to find AEs in Toronto, looks like I'll need to order direct from now on.

Rennzo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have
a pir of AE Kenilworth Plain-Toe Black and
a pair of AE Stowe Loafer Chili,
both 10D, looking to sell them.
Both brand new with box (no second factory). Please DM if interested. I am in GTA.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%