• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

allen edmonds hurt like hell

Night Owl

Reaction score
i bought some allen emdonds and am experiencing a lot of pain, halp

they are cutting my jews

cimabue

Reaction score
Whaaaa?

I think I see a pair of Aldens being flung there. Probably loose stitching was what done it. See "The Official Alden Thread". Lots of complaints on shoddy stitching for $650 boots. They're tetchy about it over there so don't tell 'em I told you.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria

- B

A Sandalian at last. Cole Haan?

KingOfTheForum

Reaction score
I never understood the logic behind throwing shoes at men who have riot gear...

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria

- B

He would have caught those and taken them home if they had been AE seconds.

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with the earlier poster about the last. AE's do vary in width, and a D in one last may require an E in another. With their Italian mocs, go 1 size longer and wider.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good arm...

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KingOfTheForum
I never understood the logic behind throwing shoes at men who have riot gear...

Muslim men remove their shoes upon entering a mosque. When a bunch of idiots show up in riot gear to disrupt your prayer, you'll throw whatever is in reach, I suppose.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Resist...

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do not approve of throwing resolable shoes. Toss Cole Haan's and other garbage shoes to your heart's content, but keep quality footwear on your feet.

Also, I am disappointed there are no shoes trees at the mosque. Every time you take your shoes off you should insert shoe trees, even when throwing them at the oppressive thugs sent to persecute you.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
I do not approve of throwing resolable shoes. Toss Cole Haan's and other garbage shoes to your heart's content, but keep quality footwear on your feet.

Also, I am disappointed there are no shoes trees at the mosque. Every time you take your shoes off you should insert shoe trees, even when throwing them at the oppressive thugs sent to persecute you.

Easily the most brilliant suggestion I have ever heard. Plus it makes the shoe harder and more damaging upon impact. I've got to market this...

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
Post removed to protect the fragile feelings of the angry young man who posted above.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.