1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds "Hunter"

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seeve, Sep 29, 2013.

1. seeve

seeve New Member

I'm hoping someone has more info about these shoes. I bought them at a thrift shop this weekend and can't seem to find anything about them online. I like them, but they need some TLC. I'm just curious about their age and the code inside. Code inside: 10.5 E (size obviously) 11652 6 3794 COMB. 3224

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Welcome to Styleforum seeve.

10.5 E (Size and Width, E= wide)
    1652 6 3794 (Old number 4 last, or possubly 6 last, same as Park Avenue)
    COMB. 3224 (Combination Heel Leather & Rubber pad on leather stacked heel)

Those are 1 to 2 sizes too big for you judging by the massive heel gap.
    I would wager you are a size 9 in this shoe.
    Otherwise, they are in remarkably good condition. Scuffs & scratches can easily be buffed out with an application of leather conditioner, let dry, brush & buff with flannel cloth. Did you check the soles? Press your thumb down around the ball of the sole area. If spongy & soft, they need re-soling. If stiff, they are fine.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013