1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Allen Edmond's Harrison Walnut 9.5D Near New!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DRambo87, Jun 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRambo87

DRambo87 New Member

Here for sale is a pair of beautiful Allen Edmonds Harrison's from their Independence collection in size 9.5D. The shoes were worn only once and are in basically new condition with box. I accept a gift payment via PayPal or if you wish to send a USPS MO that will suffice as well, shipping is $15.00 within the Continental US, additional fees for international purchases. Thank you and I hope you find what you're looking for, I am new to this forum but I am not new as a seller on eBay as drambo87 with 100% + feedback, so nevermind the 0 feedback score, perhaps you will be the first. I have other shoes available too from:

Shoes for sale:
    Magnanni Golsalvos 9.5M NEW, Mezlan Divo II's NEW 9.5M, and some others in mint condition from Allen Edmonds including a size 9.5D walnut Harrison, 10.5B Navy Neumok, 10C Mapleton, 2 10B Mapleton's, a custom Chili burnished calf Dawson aka Hillcrest, a 9D Lauderdale with rubber AE sole. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.