1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Carlyle - 8 D - NEW with slight defects - SOLD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Lobster33, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobster33

Lobster33 Senior member

Up for sale are a pair of new Carlyle's in walnut.

Please note, there are a few minor imperfections. These were a display model used at a Nordstrom. The shoes have slightly color variation, minor scratches and a bit of tiger-striping, although not major. Some polish will make these shoes look even better.

The shoes have been tried on, but not worn. The number "52" at the bottom was written in permanent marker and will not come off. These shoes have the newer piping. I tried these on and fit true-to-size and look great. The blemishes are minor.

These are a great bargain and the only reason I'm selling is because I purchased another pair of this same shoe with the old-fashioned piping.

I'm not trying to make a profit - just trying to recover the money I spent. P.M. me if you have questions.

2. Lobster33

Lobster33 Senior member

3. Lobster33

Lobster33 Senior member

Price reduce to $100 + $12 shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.