1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds captoes 11B, Burberry Polo L

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by brozek, Sep 24, 2006.

1. brozek

brozek Senior Member

I have a couple things I'd rather sell here than on ebay. My paypal is [email protected] and I can ship these immediately the morning after you buy them.

1) Broken-in pair of Allen Edmonds Sanford (a discontinued model) captoes, light brown, 11B. There's some creasing in the leather and the leather soles are scuffed, but they're really gorgeous shoes. $25 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Burberry polo, size L, black. This has been worn and washed a few times, but the black still looks great and the collar holds its shape very well. It's also one of the few Burberry things I've seen without the tartan. SOLD - thanks!