1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds captoes 11B, Burberry Polo L

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by brozek, Sep 24, 2006.

1. brozek

brozek Senior member

I have a couple things I'd rather sell here than on ebay. My paypal is brozek@polisci.wisc.edu and I can ship these immediately the morning after you buy them.

1) Broken-in pair of Allen Edmonds Sanford (a discontinued model) captoes, light brown, 11B. There's some creasing in the leather and the leather soles are scuffed, but they're really gorgeous shoes. $25 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Burberry polo, size L, black. This has been worn and washed a few times, but the black still looks great and the collar holds its shape very well. It's also one of the few Burberry things I've seen without the tartan. SOLD - thanks!