• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Canton 8D Brown Grain Calf Split Toe $55 shipped continental USA

JohnMS

Reaction score
Trees NOT included

I don't know whether this belongs in the thrift exchange or the sales forum so I'll put it in both for now. These shoes are not really thrift shoes as I am the original owner, but recently I've had to move up a half size in Allen-Edmonds shoes and want these to go to someone who can use them more than me.

These shoes were purchased from the Allen-Edmonds store in Port Washington, WI and are not factory seconds. Selling the shoes for $55 firm, which INCLUDES shipping within the continental USA. Buyer must pay with PayPal verified address account.

The shoe is the Allen-Edmonds Canton, size 8D, on the #1 last. They are made in medium brown grain calf. Vibram soles that are original from the factory, not an after-market sole.

There is some slight lifting at the toe of the shoe (the tip of the sole - see picture #8), but I have sent shoes into AE before that have lifted and they have fixed them for me at no cost. Another option they have given me in the past is Barge cement to fix the slight lifting.

I have more pictures if needed. PM me as needed.

JohnMS

Reaction score
Any takers? I'll consider offers as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads