1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Cambridge Burgundy Shell Cordovan 9.5 3E (MTO/SMU)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Gavilan, May 28, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavilan

Gavilan Active Member

These are brand-new, custom-made Allen Edmonds burgundy shell cordovan Cambridges. These shoes were produced at a time when Allen Edmonds was accepting custom orders for an additional fee. I understand they have since discontinued their "Special Makeup (SMU)" program.
    Unlike the traditional shell cordovan Cambridges, this model features a handful of significant upgrades, including lambskin Independence Collection lining, a chili flat welt, medium brown transparent edge dressing, wheeling and fudging, and a single JR Rendenbach leather sole. I believe there was a run of Strands a while back made to these specifications, but, to my knowledge, these are the only such pair of Cambridges.
    Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photographs of this stunning pair.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.