1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen edmonds burgundy/black saddle 8.5

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by JohnMS, Jul 29, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior Member

I know the shoes are corrected grain...but Putting in another plug for my cousin here. I am related to the seller of this pair of shoes and have seen these shoes in person that he is selling. They were purchased from a Patrick James store in California (I don't know specifically which store). These shoes no scratches or other flaws that I could see. Shoes are not factory seconds. Thanks for looking. I'll get him to join this forum yet. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW