1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Brown Shell Cordovan Strand - Size 8.5D includes AE shoe trees

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JR Magat, Feb 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Magat

JR Magat Senior member

Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds 'Strand' dress shoes in brown shell cordovan. Size 8.5D (fits true-to-size for me); please know your size as there are no returns

This pair was bought directly from Allen Edmonds (First quality, no defects) for $650 plus tax. They were made to order and I received them after 4 weeks of wait. They are one of AE's most popular models for good reason, but I am selling due to limited wear - trimming down the collection.

Comes with the retail AE box, shoe bags and I will also include the AE shoe trees pictured

Thanks for looking!
    JR

Attached Files:

2. JR Magat

JR Magat Senior member

Here is a shot of these shoes on-feet:

[​IMG]

3. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

More like on fleek, amirite? [​IMG]

4. JR Magat

JR Magat Senior member