• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Augusta Walnut Balmoral Medallion toe - Size 9D (0 last)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK35216

Reaction score
For sale is a used pair of Allen Edmonds Augusta in walnut calfskin, size 9D. This VERY RARE "Zero Last" shoe is great looking and in very good used condition. I really love the toe shape on this Zero Last shoe, which is no longer an active last. It is probably my favorite toe shape in any AE last I have seen.

You will not likely ever come across this shoe for sale.

The calfskin uppers are in excellent used condition with no noticeable imperfections, scuffs, or scratches, and only normal creasing. The rubber split heels have only moderate wear, but have plenty of life left. By comparison, the soles have more significant wear, especially in the tip of the toe of the right shoe (which I have attempted to capture in the photos). Nevertheless, the soles have significant life left. The interiors are clean and in very good used condition.

Before photographing these shoes for the ad, I personally conditioned and polished them with AE products, including dressing the edges and soles with AE's chili dressing, which is why the soles appear so dark.

I will ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. States only via double boxing just like AE uses, only WITHOUT shoe bags. Please note that the shoe trees in the picture are NOT included in this sale. Buyer pays shipping, which I can quote to you based on your zip code and any preferences you have. I typically use USPS Priority Mail with insurance and the costs are between $12 and $17 depending on distance.

I have a 100% satisfaction rating on ebay: profile cpk44205

Please review the pictures carefully before offering to purchase, as the pictures are the best representation of condition. Please know your AE sizes, because I will not accept returns based on sizing issues. However, if you have any other issue with the purchase, please let me know and I will work towards your complete satisfaction.

REDUCED FROM $170.00.

Thank you.
Carleton

Attachments

• IMG_1293.JPG
    IMG_1293.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1294.JPG
    IMG_1294.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1295.JPG
    IMG_1295.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1296.JPG
    IMG_1296.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1297.JPG
    IMG_1297.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1298.JPG
    IMG_1298.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1312.JPG
    IMG_1312.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1314.JPG
    IMG_1314.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics