1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mild Mannered, Sep 27, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zinc2162

zinc2162 Senior Member

Wow, they look great. I got my tan krause and I haven't done anything to them yet. I was thinking of just applying lexol conditioner. However, what you have done to your boots has inspired me to do more than just that., haha. I like the color on your boots a lot too.

2. adsmith4

adsmith4 Senior Member

My Amok's in the wild. This is absolutely my new favorite shoe. The pictures on the website don't do it near the justice it deserves and at $147 for firsts and $99 for seconds I would recommend them to everyone. [​IMG]

3. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior Member

I am thinking about those walnut shell strands my might just get the truffle mcallisters since I have a brown shell strand on order

4. Michael Haines

5. adsmith4

adsmith4 Senior Member

No squeak here either, I love them.

6. roomiller

roomiller Senior Member

What store would that be? Also do the stores tend to carry the larger sizes(15-16) on hand? I want to order a pair but really want to get sized uup and try them on first

7. bucksfan

bucksfan Senior Member

Wow - those look wonderful - congrats on the fit and on the finished product!

I also regret not getting the truffle McAllisters, that's partially why I made the request for the list.

Sorry or the late response, was hosting my 5 year old's birthday party. Kristle is the manager at the Jeffersonville, OH outlet store.

740) 948 9033
    [email protected]

I am going by Kristle's store in a week and a half, and asked for her to get the walnut shell Strands (I have brown already, one of my favorites!) and the truffle McAllisters. She's also getting in a pair of burgundy shell Daltons and a pair of brown cordovan Norwich for me to check out. It will be an interesting day... we'll see if my wife lets me back in the house!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012

8. acousticfoodie

acousticfoodie Senior Member

Since everyone else is posting their new new arrivals...these came early last week: [​IMG]

9. mingus2112

mingus2112 Senior Member

Patriot update:

Anyone who is concerned about the tightness of the strap - DON'T BE! 4th wear and, sometime in the middle of the day I felt like I was wearing different shoes! The strap absolutely loosens to conform to your foot. . .you just have to give it time! ;)

-James

10. jguyette

jguyette Well-Known Member

Is this the Amok? If so, chocolate or snuff suede? Either way, they look great.
    I've got a pair of the Amok coming my way in snuff suede. Should be here on Monday.

11. Michael Haines

That is not the Amok but you should love them any ways. I believe they are the Malvern but still a nice chukka. I went this time with the Amok because to me seemed a bit more slender looking. But I always wanted a pair if the Dundees in shell

12. Michael Haines

Did any one order and get the bourbon Dalton's

13. bucksfan

bucksfan Senior Member

Regarding the bourbon Daltons, I missed it. I like the Facebook Friday idea, but they need to stick with it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012

14. acousticfoodie

acousticfoodie Senior Member

They are the malverns in brown suede. Not as sleek as the amoks but I still like em :)

15. zazadojo

zazadojo Well-Known Member

Great to hear it. I have to wait for my Saphir products to start work in mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.