• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UABblazer

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been addressed already but did anyone else notice the link for checking factory seconds is no longer working?

AllenEdmonds

Reaction score
Would love to hear some feedback on a new site we are testing, www.shoebank.com. It's not an ecommerce site, but it should make it easier for our customers to view what we have available in seconds. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,

Dave Barber

AllenEdmonds

Reaction score
See my post below, you might be using the old URL, which is why I posted the new site.

Thank you,

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to hear some feedback on a new site we are testing, www.shoebank.com. It's not an ecommerce site, but it should make it easier for our customers to view what we have available in seconds. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,

Dave Barber

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

delmar

Reaction score

Thank you,

Dave Barber
Great idea and a great looking site. Saved to my favorites.

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you,

Dave Barber
Looks great.
The fact that you can now click on the shoe for a bigger picture and details about the last, etc is much better.

rc121

Reaction score

Thank you,

Dave Barber
looks great, just need to fix the default size from 10D to 8 3E and it will be perfect

ScottyBoy920

Reaction score

Thank you,

Dave Barber

Its like you were watching and waiting for someone to mention the site… you show up and bring us a gem!

I would recommend a "sort by" option that allows for sorting by style name and/or price (high to low, low to high).

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you,

Dave Barber

Excellent resource! I'm sure the outlet associates will be very happy about the sites launch as well.

Thanks for doing this, cats!

Last edited:

UABblazer

Reaction score
Wow! That was quick. It looks great! I really love the option of seeing more info about the shoe including its location. I love the old picture of the Shoebank too. Unfortunately, I have never actually made it up there to Port Washington so this is how i will always picture the Shoebank! It makes the shoes that much cooler.

Last edited:

MisterFu

Reaction score
Prior to this www.shoebank.com site, I'd never considered buying seconds. However, I see that there are several really neat discontinued items in my size that I had wanted but missed.

I see that it shows the outlet store where the shoe is located; if I were so inclined, can I order the shoe from the store by contacting them? How would a return be handled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics