• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joman8390

Reaction score
I got my orders placed. Chili Carlyle on chili welt with single JR and a marbled chili 5th Street on chili welt with single JR.

This trunk show has been the cheapest yet for me.

I purchased $1040 worth of gift cards for only $890, and I got the $75 off each pair with the coupon.

There are still some AE gift cards on Raise.com at an approximate 12% discount per card for those who are trying to pinch their pennies.
Were you able to use them in-store? Raise says valid online only.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Natty shell Freeports. I am still trying to figure out the camera on my new iPhone 14 Pro, but it is leagues above my old iPhone 7

8A3E37B2-0608-490D-9C2E-88CCF3B65DD9.jpeg

schweezly

Reaction score
The Chandler has my eyes, especially in natural, but not sure how they’d fit. HM’s in cordovan fit me perfectly. However, Cyrus which is the same last my ankle is swimming.

guess that’s all to say I’ll probably sit it out. Or the next week or two I’ll change my mind…who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: EZB

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Chandler has my eyes, especially in natural, but not sure how they’d fit. HM’s in cordovan fit me perfectly. However, Cyrus which is the same last my ankle is swimming.

guess that’s all to say I’ll probably sit it out. Or the next week or two I’ll change my mind…who knows.
Yeah. I have a similar issue with the 1757, but the other way. There used to be a budget Chelsea on it, which fit in my 10.5D; but the HM fits me in 10D. So I won’t risk the chandler.

Lauren_A

Reaction score
Got my order in. Natty Higgins on double JR, brown welt. I am going to beat the crap out of them.

If you don't have a home store please consider the Roseville CA store. Logan and Lauren are both great. They deserve your trunk show orders far more than the website does.
Thank you so much, friend! Btw, I'll call you on Monday about the Courtside order. Can't wait to see pics of your Natty Higgins!

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also got married last weekend, but not sure I have great shoe pics. Rudolphs for the rehearsal dinner, black calf Parks for the wedding itself. Will post if I find them. I paired them with a Polo Ralph Lauren navy suit and a shepherds check Hober tie. Classy, classy, classy.

Well, congrats on the wedding!! A momentus event that deserves comment. Nothing like a good wife. Come to think of it, nothing like a bad wife, either. I attribute the lack of comments on such a happy event to everyone having visions of TS shell dancing in their head. Mazel tov!

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good morning fellas, ordering Natty Chandlers today for something different - already have burgundy Dundees, so figure a lighter hue will be great!

I also got married last weekend, but not sure I have great shoe pics. Rudolphs for the rehearsal dinner, black calf Parks for the wedding itself. Will post if I find them. I paired them with a Polo Ralph Lauren navy suit and a shepherds check Hober tie. Classy, classy, classy.
Congrats! Over 14 years ago, I got married in a lot less comfortable shoes:
B8F51E97-474C-41A9-AE33-919DD7484A62.jpeg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At one time AE sold nice alabaster laces and others in different colors. Now the website just shows brown and black. Can anyone point me in the direction of some round 30 or 32 inch alabaster laces?

Lauren_A

Reaction score
Went to Allen Edmonds SF and worked with Ray. It took a while to get my entire order entered into the computer, but fingers crossed that the wonderful people in Port Washington produce some beauties!
  • Green Strand, Dark Brown Welt, Single JR
  • Navy Strand, Dark Brown Welt, Single JR
  • Marbled Chili Strand, Chili Welt, Single JR
  • Natural Fifth Street, Antique Welt, Double JR
  • Chili Fifth Street, Chili Welt, Double JR
  • Dark Cognac Fifth Street, Dark Brown Welt, Double JR
  • Marbled Chili Fifth Street, Antique Welt, Double JR
I'm just concerned now about the actual order since the receipt doesn't mention some of the details, so idk what grounds I have against receiving something that was not within the specs that I defined.
Wow! Amazing choices! THANK YOU for placing your order with Ray in SF. Rest assured, Ray has been with the brand for many years, and he won't steer you wrong.

DM me your email or phone number, I'll be able to pull up your order and confirm some details if you like. My system won't show me the welt color changes, but I can see the sole changes made on the order. I'm figuring out if there's a way to see welt color changes after the order is placed. Since our system switched over in March of this year, there's still a few kinks we're working out.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to Allen Edmonds SF and worked with Ray. It took a while to get my entire order entered into the computer, but fingers crossed that the wonderful people in Port Washington produce some beauties!
  • Green Strand, Dark Brown Welt, Single JR
  • Navy Strand, Dark Brown Welt, Single JR
  • Marbled Chili Strand, Chili Welt, Single JR
  • Natural Fifth Street, Antique Welt, Double JR
  • Chili Fifth Street, Chili Welt, Double JR
  • Dark Cognac Fifth Street, Dark Brown Welt, Double JR
  • Marbled Chili Fifth Street, Antique Welt, Double JR
I'm just concerned now about the actual order since the receipt doesn't mention some of the details, so idk what grounds I have against receiving something that was not within the specs that I defined.
Wow! great choices. Wise move to jump all over that Fifth Street. I got a Chili 5 Street a couple of years ago, its a terrific dress Boot. That dark brown 5 Street will work great with jacket and tie, actually many different jacket-tie combos, if you wear jackets and ties at work.

Lauren_A

Reaction score
At one time AE sold nice alabaster laces and others in different colors. Now the website just shows brown and black. Can anyone point me in the direction of some round 30 or 32 inch alabaster laces?
Have you checked out Whiskers Laces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads