• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well crap. I laid a long scrape across the right vamp on the first outing for the gridirons. Fortunately the dark brown polish, rubbing and brushing took care of it. You always hurt the ones you love.

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experience, new shoes always get the biggest scrapes. Then at least there's less worry about messing them up further.

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not wearing these, but sure love that damn chili...

7D83D084-1328-47F7-92D2-042ED2771285.jpeg

sam67

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found a Berwick loafer on the three last instead of the seven. Would anyone know the year to save me the research?
found— Fall 1983
A score because the typical 7-last loafers do not work for me. Pre attention:
29CC2CF1-199E-45AC-9FD7-0367E283CEC5.jpeg

Last edited:

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess who’s out of the hospital after five days?
It’s great to have her home. The dogs are cats were very happy to see her.

My shoe Brother.
Take off those beautiful AE boots and put on a pair of Brooks runnings shoes.
Make sure the tube TV is on her favorite channel, cook her favorite dinner, give her a love letter every damn morning, massage her feet, make sure she has dessert after every meal, and please smile a lot.
We love you and we are happy she is coming home!!
RCA

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My shoe Brother.
Take off those beautiful AE boots and put on a pair of Brooks runnings shoes.
Make sure the tube TV is on her favorite channel, cook her favorite dinner, give her a love letter every damn morning, massage her feet, make sure she has dessert after every meal, and please smile a lot.
We love you and we are happy she is coming home!!
RCA

+1. Great way to express what many of us feel.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess who’s out of the hospital after five days?
It’s great to have her home. The dogs and cats were very happy to see her.
This is what the forum is all about. Sharing the good times and bad and all the shoes in between. Glad Mrs. Mreams99 is doing well.

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt bad about picking apart the latest round of special makeups and ordered a pair of Courtsides in football grain. We'll see what they are like when they arrive, but at $300 I can salve my conscience without taking too much of a financial hit if they don't work out.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt bad about picking apart the latest round of special makeups and ordered a pair of Courtsides in football grain. We'll see what they are like when they arrive, but at $300 I can salve my conscience without taking too much of a financial hit if they don't work out.

@polojock615 already got his pair, and they look really nice. It is honestly probably the better buy than the HMs if I'm being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads