• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrister

Reaction score
the vamp on one shoe is to the inside of the other. like 1/4-1/2" different
From the pictures you posted I would most definitely keep. I am not perceiving much of a variation from those pictures actually. They just look like great shoes to me. But, if it bothers you make an excahnge or return. For me, I grow accostomed to such slight imperfections, which frankly are quite common. Also, I have learned that an exchange might not yield better results.

blewnote1

Reaction score
the vamp on one shoe is to the inside of the other. like 1/4-1/2" different

You're gonna think me incredibly dense, but I honestly don't see what you're talking about. I think if I can't see it after staring at your picture for the last 5 minutes it will be highly unlikely anyone but you will notice it (whatever it is) when they're on your feet.

I say if they fit well, wear them in good health!

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday an Holiday weekend.

Loden HM's today and still unhemmed jeans. I have a suit on order and will finally see about taking these in for hemming once I get that arrives.
IMG_6290.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it too early for Bourbon? I have never been too sure what color these pants are. My best guess is blue, but my wife says that they are brown.
6EB50B0F-C288-437C-BC32-32670B9E932A.jpeg

dc_slicker

Reaction score
Weasels, here are my redrafted Bordeaux Randolph’s after they screwed up my v tread order. Would you guys return them?

I don’t complain a lot but the shoes don’t have even close to similar toes/stitching.
I would keep them...

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Weasels, here are my redrafted Bordeaux Randolph’s after they screwed up my v tread order. Would you guys return them?

I don’t complain a lot but the shoes don’t have even close to similar toes/stitching.

In the real world, nobody will notice anything at all. I would keep them, but you are the final opinion.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Friday forum pals. Starting off the long weekend with a friendly trip to the doctor's office. Non-AE Ravello shoe goodness for those inclined to view.

IMG_1767.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads