• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren_A

Reaction score
Dammit, I really want these McAllister spectators. I've been waiting years for a good spectator and now when one finally comes along I am not sure I can pull the trigger as I literally hardly wear shoes anymore these days. I work from home so don't dress up at all and most of the shoes I wear end up just being loafers. Frankly, I wear boots most of the time now and have been much more into them for the past few years than shoes.

I'm not sure I can justify the spectators if they don't make it to me in time for July. I was originally planning to wear the Leiden weaves or a tassle/string loafer, but these would match the outfit perfectly.
A little cold outside, so Woollymok for sure.
View attachment 1793444
fyi. Pulling out the Sea Islands tonight.
I approve. Did you buy the walnut leather/olive wool pair too? Still kicking myself for not getting them.

Lauren_A

Reaction score
Dammit, I really want these McAllister spectators. I've been waiting years for a good spectator and now when one finally comes along I am not sure I can pull the trigger as I literally hardly wear shoes anymore these days. I work from home so don't dress up at all and most of the shoes I wear end up just being loafers. Frankly, I wear boots most of the time now and have been much more into them for the past few years than shoes.

I'm not sure I can justify the spectators if they don't make it to me in time for July. I was originally planning to wear the Leiden weaves or a tassle/string loafer, but these would match the outfit perfectly.
I hear you. The 9 week lead time is firm right now. :(

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I understand that this thread is 98% senior citizens (I love my seniors).
My Figs polo scrub tops (with a damn collar) just landed. These scrub tops are sexier than the shirts you wear to bingo night.

p.s.
AE offers different color sneaker soles (for the price of a cheap bottle of wine). Focker.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I understand that this thread is 98% senior citizens (I love my seniors).
My Figs polo scrub tops (with a damn collar) just landed. These scrub tops are sexier than the shirts you wear to bingo night.

p.s.
AE offers different color sneaker soles (for the price of a cheap bottle of wine). Focker.

"Shirts you wear to bingo night."

God damn, man, you are a character. LOL.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

It has been a while since I posted, I have been unusually busy with work recently. That should be returning to normal soon.

First day back in the office since the beginning of the pandemic. I have a new office, company moved me to the new wing in the building which means I cannot find anything. Bourbon HMs for the motorcycle ride in.

HM_Bourbon_7_25.jpg

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
You win.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought that I would be in Mexico for a few weeks waiting for some part time jobs to come my way. I am getting some offers that I should at least take a look. Going back to Chicago Tuesday for an interview.
image.jpg

For now, the Sea Island is all I have to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads