• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Your wife is beautiful (she looks 15 years younger than her age) and I'm confident that she is just as damn intelligent/sharp...

You better cross those damn T's and dot those I's... :)
Now you have done it. I went through my pictures and it turns out we both are older than color photos. Lol. Here she is, actually as a young girl.
62DACDFC-3C74-4969-93AF-5BD841F13BF0.jpeg

Kaufebeen

Reaction score
Cross post from shell thread.

AE Chilli Shell Strands. IMHO these are absolutely beautiful and the shell is extremely soft out of the box. It's just a pity the folds seems to be forming beyond the toe cap even though the shoe is 1 size larger than my heel-to-toe length.

20220512_224346.jpg

20220516_093005.jpg

20220516_093031.jpg

Last edited:

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She has damn good genes...
Turns out she is as dumb as a box of rocks, she agreed to marry me when I had no job, no prospects, and lets just say a legal problem north of the border. To top it off, she was about to become a nun. She told me God told her to say yes.

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
Turns out she is as dumb as a box of rocks, she agreed to marry me when I had no job, no prospects, and lets just say a legal problem north of the border. To top it off, she was about to become a nun. She told me God told her to say yes.

She saw something in you, and it was likely that one day you would have a fine collection of Allen Edmonds shoes.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She saw something in you, and it was likely that one day you would have a fine collection of Allen Edmonds shoes.
She is the driving force for my collection. My wife invented fake it until you make it. She was making her husband into a fine upstanding citizen of the community. Too bad I gave her such rotten raw material.

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
This is true; however, Victor Creed remained a murderous sociopath despite these things, so you still have the potential to live your best life!

There was supposed to be a scene in Logan where we find out what happened to Victor Creed, and unlike the Wolverine, he was in great health because he never underwent the adamantium surgery. But regretfully Liev Schreiber was busy filming Ray Donovan so we never got to see him living his best life!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1792278
This area of the shark leather appears to be loose grain where the surface of the leather is separated from the rest of the leather. That top layer is very thin and fragile. I’m disappointed because I wanted sharkskin boots for a long time.
I hope there is an acceptable remedy.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was supposed to be a scene in Logan where we find out what happened to Victor Creed, and unlike the Wolverine, he was in great health because he never underwent the adamantium surgery. But regretfully Liev Schreiber was busy filming Ray Donovan so we never got to see him living his best life!
My tags. I want new ones.

What would you like them to say?

…WOLVERINE

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have seen plenty of men with LV wallets and luggage and a few with messenger bags…
Maybe I have, but I never would have known it. Lol.

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from shell thread.

AE Chilli Shell Strands. IMHO these are absolutely beautiful and the shell is extremely soft out of the box. It's just a pity the folds seems to be forming beyond the toe cap even though the shoe is 1 size larger than my heel-to-toe length.

View attachment 1792273
View attachment 1792274
View attachment 1792275

I see nothing to be concerned over. Those are beautiful.

I've always been more intruiged by the brown shell, but the chili looks great on a Strand.

Going up a size on the 65 is unusual. Do they fit you well?

Glad to see our new Insider here! And grateful for the former one and all she has accomplished.

Cherokeepilot

Reaction score
I found it interesting the discussion about branded carry bags and ladies leather purses and bags. My wife seems to be on a constant quest for leather ladies purses which have built-in holster to steady a bug.
The bag for everyday and air travel is used air force parachute bags. The bags seem to sling on easier than commercial bags and one doesn't get too concerned about dirt and grime going through airports. I have noticed that when my wife is heading through the airport the number of folks who will give a cheery 'Good Morning' and doors are held open...and when the trip is finished, the bags fold up easily for the return trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics