• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5942.jpg

Sad to have to get a traditional American design from a non-American brand but I was not around when suede MacNeil's were available and the price was fantastic.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20220126_140321.jpg

What would you say if I told you that as I post this, a secret band of enthusiasts and I were making our way to the mothership to kick off something very special due to be released on the 17th?

All hypothetical of course. That would be pretty awesome. If that was happening as we speak. Theoretically.

20220126_140245.jpg

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1743960
What would you say if I told you that as I post this, a secret band of enthusiasts and I were making our way to the mothership to kick off something very special due to be released on the 17th?

All hypothetical of course. That would be pretty awesome. If that was happening as we speak. Theoretically.

View attachment 1743964
So Excited GIFs | Tenor

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1743960

View attachment 1743964

Wish I could've been there! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for the Anniversary!

gantman

Reaction score
View attachment 1743960

View attachment 1743964
I am redirecting my food budget for this and eating bologna sandwiches for three weeks.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am redirecting my food budget for this and eating bologna sandwiches for three weeks.
So let's talk about that.
Our focus is the 100th year.
We have a lot of limited drops planned for the year. I'm just going to let you guys know right now that we aren't doing a February trunk show. We want to focus on some other projects I know you'll freak out about and a really strong September show. So...there will be a lot to save for.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a lot of limited drops planned for the year. I'm just going to let you guys know right now that we aren't doing a February trunk show. We want to focus on some other projects I know you'll freak out about and a really strong September show. So...there will be a lot to save for.

I think that means you're on bologna and water for the next 6 months @gantman.

EdwardWilson

Reaction score

100 rubles says we can expect the Silverlake logger boot in marbled cordovan.

Or even better the high top sneaker in patent leather.

A7154079-BB7D-4ABA-B216-E2120F9D85E3.jpeg
48284158-4B1A-4BA5-96EF-C49CC8A922E2.jpeg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Theoretically, how would one dress in Port Washington in late January to prepare for freakishly cold weather?
Lined jeans with a heavy flannel shirt, layers and layers. Don’t forget the long underwear.

polojock615

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1743960

View attachment 1743964

Let's get this show on the road!

tempImageGZOe3w.png
tempImageVYaqRw.png
tempImageaMwAny.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics