• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else still awaiting trunk show orders? Feels like we’re coming up on the eight week mark (believe the quote was 6-8 weeks)?
I haven't gotten one of mine, and it has been 8 weeks. I checked and they are probably 2 weeks out. No worries.

middlepP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great score! Welcome to wearing gloves on your feet. My OG Cronmoks might be the most comfortable (non-suede) uppers I have ever worn. The toppy sole isn't bad either. Just know that the 2.0 version was nothing like this...
Than you! This has been a grail shoe for me. Been wanting it for a while.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore black Rutledges today.

IMG_0759.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, people are posting pictures taken ten years apart on Facebook.

Don't have any pictures taken ten years apart.

Do have two pictures taken fifty two years apart.

This picture was taken today, January 27th 2022, aboard Amtrak Train 770, a southbound Pacific Surfliner, enroute to San Juan Capistrano.

The second picture was taken in April 1968 aboard Santa Fe Railway Train 17, the westbound Super Chief, enroute to Los Angeles.

IMG_0728.jpeg

IMG_0013.jpeg

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, my version of "James And The Giant Peach", Roy and the giant scone, at the Tea House On Los Rios in San Juan Capistrano.

IMG_0760.jpeg

Also had Chicken Curry (without coconut).

IMG_0763.jpeg

For fans of random train pictures in shoe threads, Amtrak Train 774, a southbound Pacific Surfliner, arriving in San Juan Capistrano while I was waiting for Amtrak Train 777, a northbound Pacific Surfliner, to go back where I came from.

IMG_0786.jpeg

For fans of "The Joys Of Travel" pictures in shoe threads, an Amsink in an Ambathrom aboard Amtrak Train 770.

IMG_0756.jpeg

Extra Added Attraction: Waving at the YouTube San Juan Capistrano depot cam after Train 770 arrived fifteen minutes late.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 7.03.17 PM.png

ducatiti

Reaction score
I’m beginning to be more efficient with mirror shining. What used to take 30-45 minutes, took only 10 minutes to accomplish this. Huge help is applying four or five coats of mirror gloss then buffing it with a new portion of cloth with alcohol/water mixture. This step alone accomplishing 75% of the gloss below. I followed it up with two coats of regular clear wax.
659DF96F-691F-4E81-93EC-0320633066B4.jpeg
0700BF0A-EDEB-4226-A124-A47CF42EBD7B.jpeg

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
Wore black Rutledges today.

View attachment 1744829

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, people are posting pictures taken ten years apart on Facebook.

Don't have any pictures taken ten years apart.

Do have two pictures taken fifty two years apart.

This picture was taken today, January 27th 2022, aboard Amtrak Train 770, a southbound Pacific Surfliner, enroute to San Juan Capistrano.

The second picture was taken in April 1968 aboard Santa Fe Railway Train 17, the westbound Super Chief, enroute to Los Angeles.

View attachment 1744830

View attachment 1744831

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, my version of "James And The Giant Peach", Roy and the giant scone, at the Tea House On Los Rios in San Juan Capistrano.

View attachment 1744832

Also had Chicken Curry (without coconut).

View attachment 1744835

For fans of random train pictures in shoe threads, Amtrak Train 774, a southbound Pacific Surfliner, arriving in San Juan Capistrano while I was waiting for Amtrak Train 777, a northbound Pacific Surfliner, to go back where I came from.

View attachment 1744836

For fans of "The Joys Of Travel" pictures in shoe threads, an Amsink in an Ambathrom aboard Amtrak Train 770.

View attachment 1744837

Extra Added Attraction: Waving at the YouTube San Juan Capistrano depot cam after Train 770 arrived fifteen minutes late.

View attachment 1744838
That train photo from 1968 is splendiferous. Perhaps this was covered in prior posts, but what is your relationship with Amtrak? I thought I read previously that you were a physician.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katemaribell