• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20220126_140321.jpg

What would you say if I told you that as I post this, a secret band of enthusiasts and I were making our way to the mothership to kick off something very special due to be released on the 17th?

All hypothetical of course. That would be pretty awesome. If that was happening as we speak. Theoretically.

20220126_140245.jpg

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1743960
What would you say if I told you that as I post this, a secret band of enthusiasts and I were making our way to the mothership to kick off something very special due to be released on the 17th?

All hypothetical of course. That would be pretty awesome. If that was happening as we speak. Theoretically.

View attachment 1743964
So Excited GIFs | Tenor

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1743960

View attachment 1743964
Wish I could've been there! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for the Anniversary!

gantman

Reaction score
View attachment 1743960

View attachment 1743964
I am redirecting my food budget for this and eating bologna sandwiches for three weeks.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am redirecting my food budget for this and eating bologna sandwiches for three weeks.
So let's talk about that.
Our focus is the 100th year.
We have a lot of limited drops planned for the year. I'm just going to let you guys know right now that we aren't doing a February trunk show. We want to focus on some other projects I know you'll freak out about and a really strong September show. So...there will be a lot to save for.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a lot of limited drops planned for the year. I'm just going to let you guys know right now that we aren't doing a February trunk show. We want to focus on some other projects I know you'll freak out about and a really strong September show. So...there will be a lot to save for.
I think that means you're on bologna and water for the next 6 months @gantman.

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
100 rubles says we can expect the Silverlake logger boot in marbled cordovan.

Or even better the high top sneaker in patent leather.

A7154079-BB7D-4ABA-B216-E2120F9D85E3.jpeg
48284158-4B1A-4BA5-96EF-C49CC8A922E2.jpeg

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Theoretically, how would one dress in Port Washington in late January to prepare for freakishly cold weather?
Lined jeans with a heavy flannel shirt, layers and layers. Don’t forget the long underwear.

polojock615

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1743960

View attachment 1743964
Let's get this show on the road!

tempImageGZOe3w.png
tempImageVYaqRw.png
tempImageaMwAny.png

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines