• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well crap. I laid a long scrape across the right vamp on the first outing for the gridirons. Fortunately the dark brown polish, rubbing and brushing took care of it. You always hurt the ones you love.

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experience, new shoes always get the biggest scrapes. Then at least there's less worry about messing them up further.

sam67

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found a Berwick loafer on the three last instead of the seven. Would anyone know the year to save me the research?
found— Fall 1983
A score because the typical 7-last loafers do not work for me. Pre attention:
29CC2CF1-199E-45AC-9FD7-0367E283CEC5.jpeg

Last edited:

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess who’s out of the hospital after five days?
It’s great to have her home. The dogs are cats were very happy to see her.

My shoe Brother.
Take off those beautiful AE boots and put on a pair of Brooks runnings shoes.
Make sure the tube TV is on her favorite channel, cook her favorite dinner, give her a love letter every damn morning, massage her feet, make sure she has dessert after every meal, and please smile a lot.
We love you and we are happy she is coming home!!
RCA

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My shoe Brother.
Take off those beautiful AE boots and put on a pair of Brooks runnings shoes.
Make sure the tube TV is on her favorite channel, cook her favorite dinner, give her a love letter every damn morning, massage her feet, make sure she has dessert after every meal, and please smile a lot.
We love you and we are happy she is coming home!!
RCA
+1. Great way to express what many of us feel.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess who’s out of the hospital after five days?
It’s great to have her home. The dogs and cats were very happy to see her.
This is what the forum is all about. Sharing the good times and bad and all the shoes in between. Glad Mrs. Mreams99 is doing well.

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt bad about picking apart the latest round of special makeups and ordered a pair of Courtsides in football grain. We'll see what they are like when they arrive, but at $300 I can salve my conscience without taking too much of a financial hit if they don't work out.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt bad about picking apart the latest round of special makeups and ordered a pair of Courtsides in football grain. We'll see what they are like when they arrive, but at $300 I can salve my conscience without taking too much of a financial hit if they don't work out.
@polojock615 already got his pair, and they look really nice. It is honestly probably the better buy than the HMs if I'm being honest.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bryn