• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
Be careful we might just bust into your house a steal your Mac Neils and leave you with a closet full of Magnannis.

Unrelated, the Brooks Brothers/AE suede Mac Neils are officially mine. Sending to Potter and Sons for natural welt and natural edges I hope they burn the Dainite.

Attachments

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the model here? I don't see anything with "linen" or "spectator" at all on the site. That could be because they're more concerned about making sure they have the world's dumbest advertising campaign these days (and that's saying something because Suitsupply) or the site is just crap.

Frankly it's 50/50.
You must have missed the May 100-year special. I ordered McAllister suede spectator sneakers.

As for today, my new office building is 1.25 miles away from Starbucks. Yes, we have free Starbucks coffee, Nespresso, snacks, etc., but I enjoyed the noon walk in natty shell for some nitro cold brew.

41737986-E5AD-4BE2-A635-9DBCC16BEB05.jpeg

Rithrin

Reaction score
Very soon.... :)
The suspense is real. Not that my bank account is ready, especially after the warehouse sale. Pair of black Marins incoming!

Have you seen the NEW Chandler Chukka Boot that just dropped on our website? Crafted on the popular 1757 last (same as Higgins Mill, Freeport) this boot comes in Grey & Brown Suede, 360 GY welted in Port Washington, two eyelets, and Dainite outsoles. Perfect for everyday wear you can dress up or down.

Chandler Chukka Boot
Doesn't seem to say what last the Chandler is on, but looks pretty Higgins-like. Related question, is the Cyrus chukka discontinued?

For everyone else, here's the daily wear: Force10s with a heavy side of cat!

1657164631696.png

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
The suspense is real. Not that my bank account is ready, especially after the warehouse sale. Pair of black Marins incoming!

Doesn't seem to say what last the Chandler is on, but looks pretty Higgins-like. Related question, is the Cyrus chukka discontinued?

For everyone else, here's the daily wear: Force10s with a heavy side of cat!

View attachment 1810274
That is a Mac Neil of a cat.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for @AE_Lauren and the rest of the brain trust here—thought this was a fluke a while back, but problem remains: Randolphs in shell are no longer available in ee and eee widths?

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Question for @AE_Lauren and the rest of the brain trust here—thought this was a fluke a while back, but problem remains: Randolphs in shell are no longer available in ee and eee widths?

You don't already have your Randolphs?

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dalton today. Slightly bad news today. I was just told that my car, although it runs fine now, is throwing
3EF7EEEC-B12F-40F9-8398-E6DBCDF0990A.jpeg
a code that means it will eventually loose power because the oil pressure cannot be controlled. Question:
Wait for the car to have issues or get a new car now?

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjunaid