• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love these shoes. I tried to buy a pair during the last sale. I tried an 11 1/2 D on in store and thought I fit just OK. I tried on a 12D 5th Ave just for size and it was amazing. So, we ordered a 12D from the factory. When I got them they were huge. I measured them against the 5th Aves (yes, I bought the ”try on for size” pair) and they were indeed larger - like maybe a 13 or 14. I returned them and gave up. I’m guessing that I just got an anomaly, but I read in the reviews that people think Standmoks run big. How have you found them?
The world of Strandmok is a strange place indeed. Not all Strandmok styles fit the same at all. For instance the black CXL is unlined and fits very large. My blue suede Strandmok is fully lined and fits smaller. My Woollymok fits the smallest of all. They are sized 9.5B, 9.5C, and 9.5D. The 9.5B is almost too big.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should wear these more often.
A7B3BAC7-51F4-4993-980F-781193E7AEC5.jpeg

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am hoping that a picky bastard that wears 9.5C has bought some Shell in the past few months.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Underrated Normandy boots today. Because they're unlined and lack a lug sole, they're great for every season except winter. For a year-round-boot-donkey such as myself, they're ideal. Plus, and I know this is a safe place for saying stuff like this, kudu smells awesome. I would wear a cologne that smelled like a mixture of kudu and white oak sawdust. Getting sweaty and shirtless and then rolling around in kudu and white oak sawdust just doesn't get me all the way there. It also gets me banned from the local hardwood store.

IMG_6044.jpg

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vazeos69