• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And my girlfriend agonized over a $30 purse at Target for like two months. 😅

She was almost mad at the cost of the Thursday boots I bought her last fall, but I think she has seen how nice they are and how well they have held up.
Ohhh! If my wife finds out what I spent on the purse/wallet combo, it would be going back.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And my girlfriend agonized over a $30 purse at Target for like two months. 😅

She was almost mad at the cost of the Thursday boots I bought her last fall, but I think she has seen how nice they are and how well they have held up.
Ummmm! Wife material! Get on it.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ladies' stuff is weird. The prices are high, the quality suspect, and a lot of it seems to be based on brand.

Nevertheless, Chanel is definitely a classic. My mother has an older Chanel clutch.
Mens stuff is no different. LV makes a lot of products for men…$1850 for a crap backpack

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
I bought my very first pair (walnut Strands) from the Roseville store, back in 2017. If it wasn't for that fateful day, the Strand museum probably wouldn't exist.
Timeout A.C. Slater - you’ve bought 93 Strands in less than 5 years?

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
I have never seen a man with a LV anything.
My friend I have Louis Vuitton duffel bag and briefcase. They go perfectly with my Mac Neils. Years ago I saw this photo of the Wolverine with an LV bag and I said why can’t I? The then Mrs. Wilson wasn’t happy.
53EDA589-AEDE-4BC9-AA6C-5599F38DEABF.jpeg

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
Do you have adamantium claws?
If they sold adamantium claws I would certainly buy them. The same for Mac Neils.

But that also assumes I possess the necessary healing factor to survive the adamantium implantation operation. As you will recall, the Wolverine’s half brother, Victor Creed, did not have strong enough healing factor for the adamantium claws or to have adamantium graphed to his skeleton. If you are lost these are references to X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they sold adamantium claws I would certainly buy them. The same for Mac Neils.

But that also assumes I possess the necessary healing factor to survive the adamantium implantation operation. As you will recall, the Wolverine’s half brother, Victor Creed, did not have strong enough healing factor for the adamantium claws or to have adamantium graphed to his skeleton. If you are lost these are references to X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
This is true; however, Victor Creed remained a murderous sociopath despite these things, so you still have the potential to live your best life!

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightwatcher