• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Happy Black Friday!

Most of my shopping is already done, I'm just surfing for irresistible deals but haven't found any. Been waiting almost a year to break out these Claus Moks!

Claus_Mok_25.jpg

Last edited:

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fortunately, I had all of my Black Friday shopping done with the help of some folks in Charleston.

To make sure there are no issues with spousal customs, I made sure to take her far away from where the delivery will occur.

Black PA sneakers for the airports.
335ED5EB-6585-4CE8-9FFB-45C8A2C23EA2.jpeg
D4C7F542-0AF3-44C1-AD54-09518D92BCAA.jpeg

Then a switch to some navy Courtsides.
2BD7E8BC-94E9-4945-A928-07E7F11CC088.jpeg
Where does someone who lives in Florida go on vacation? Further south, of course!
7F76C15F-A8F1-4788-A3EA-38C38F345894.jpeg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Black Friday sale was decent but the holiday sale will be better. Sorry guys, but PA and Strand will be full price for the foreseeable future. Anyway, had a spectator made for me when they were doing that and I returned because it had a blue spot on the vamp. While in the store today, I noticed that it was still in the store. It was now part of the sale and I decided to see if I could remove the stain. I got enough of it out that it is wearable.
CA2CA22B-6330-4412-8689-0AA08627A889.jpeg

Sorry, the restaurant is very dark, so I opted for a bathroom shot and lighting there was not that great

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This pair leaves me scratching my head. It has a poron insole, but a standard leather outsole. I did not know people could custom order a poron insole for a pair of olive Parks. Makes me a little jealous that these have it and mine don't.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This pair leaves me scratching my head. It has a poron insole, but a standard leather outsole. I did not know people could custom order a poron insole for a pair of olive Parks. Makes me a little jealous that these have it and mine don't.
Why do I think that would be a fit nightmare. Oh yeah, Dundee 2.0, Leeds 2.0.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Looking forward to a quiet day today, family is shopping and setting up holiday decorations. I am in charge of dinner for everyone. I brilliantly pre-ordered takeout clam chowder, sourdough and pastries from a local seafood place which means I have a day to spend in peace.

Loving these Nubuck Landons, they are built for action which they certainly will not see today.

Landon_LightBrown_Nubuck_4_25.jpg

Nice match.

IWC_Miramar_50.jpg

EdwardWilson

Reaction score

I suspect this fellow wore his one time and they hurt his feet and couldn't bear even the thought of the poron insole driving his toes into the top of the shoe.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to a quiet day today, family is shopping and setting up holiday decorations. I am in charge of dinner for everyone. I brilliantly pre-ordered takeout clam chowder, sourdough and pastries from a local seafood place which means I have a day to spend in peace.

Loving these Nubuck Landons, they are built for action which they certainly will not see today.

View attachment 1710797

Nice match.

View attachment 1710798
Nice boot! Wish I could wear it.
Nubuck looks great. Don't have any. Must rectify that!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A few days in my little house. Wish, I could stay longer.
510F72DC-08C5-4DEC-9B73-94149C354C8C.jpeg

Only two pairs of shoes for the week.
0FD8C9ED-CACD-4403-B8BF-E7B5E27ABBEF.jpeg

My wife has every minute planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads