• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got a day that wasn't as hot and humid as Satan's taint. The underrated tan saddle Gobis made an appearance. The color doesn't show well in this photo because it's overcast and the dog decided to plop herself down right in front of the window and not budge.

IMG_5400.jpg

PANJ

Reaction score
Oh olive strands sound righteous. Do you have a pic? I still haven’t figured out how to post a picture without it being an attached file.
Olive Strands (although today I am actually wearing McTavish)
1632254605947.png

I love the shoe and the color but oxfords tend to be a little too formal for what I wear on a regular basis (I know, I know, the McTavish is an oxford too).

Adhazem

Reaction score
View attachment 1672794
I love the shoe and the color but oxfords tend to be a little too formal for what I wear on a regular basis (I know, I know, the McTavish is an oxford too).

God that is a niiice color! Never seen it before. Honestly I've given up on waiting for the right occasion to wear nice shoes. I've been rocking them in the house with jeans most days. I work a chunk in a hospital wearing scrubs and sneakers, and the other days I'm working from home in front of a computer. So I decided every morning I'm working from home I'm putting on my nice shoes rather than schlub it in flip flops. Wife thinks I'm crazy!

Rithrin

Reaction score
holy crap these boots are killer—a proper balmoral brogue?

View attachment 1671282
Those interiors look pretty rough, but you could probably send these to Bedo's and have a nice pair!

They say if it's green, it's good. You just proved it.

Second day in a row heading to the office for onboarding new personnel. Giving my Fairgates a rest and bringing out the burgundy shell Leeds. You could hardly tell from a photo in the shade, but it is 93 degrees in the Bay and we're almost done with September.

1632258325846.png

EdwardWilson

Reaction score

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

pbrandes

Reaction score
View attachment 1672794

Your photo is the best example I've seen of AE's olive leather, it actually has a classy green shade to it. In most cases (including in-store viewing) it usually looks more brown than green. You seem to have gotten a spectacular pair!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boot weather is here.
7E500C87-46FE-4FAF-8395-5E094649B512.jpeg

I should be showing how they look from a side view.
ACC7056C-D6F8-4FB8-9D22-6CE82A94D485.jpeg

Last edited:

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Raining and late for work so no photo today but wearing the Camel Suede Neumok. These feel like they have less room compared to my other 65 last shoes so I'm assuming it's the Feather welt.

Well I do have a photo with the same pants so....
IMG_5435.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads