• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Celebrating Earth Day by standing upon the surface of the Earth while wearing Home Rangers. In New Orleans the tire tracks in the picture are called lagniappe.

View attachment 1597891

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, here I am later on Earth Day still standing upon the surface of the Earth.

View attachment 1597892

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, Earl Grey Vanilla Bean cake, tea, and me at Josephine Los Angeles.

View attachment 1597893

Josephine has just reopened again after the most recent lockdowns, and typical of the erratic nature of local officials, they still aren't allowed to use cups, saucers, or tea pots, (but can use creamers and metal flatware) so they are still using paper cups, awaiting approval on using the other things.

Wearing a yellow shirt again as part of my attempt to bring back yellow shirts which were more popular in the sixties than they are now.

Who takes all of your awesome photos???

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They appear to be Sea Island penny loafers, which are great summer vacation shoes.
20190903_165134.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Second pair of new pants. Is Australian wool any better than anywhere else? The guy made such a big deal about it being so comfortable. What do I know? Seems like a nice pair.
9D808007-376C-4AA4-A38B-3BDF951F6F50.jpeg

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have said it before. I am jealous of few things like I am jealous of your dress shirts. Maybe your sweaters, too, come to think of it.

Well thank you so much. :fistbump: Really means a lot; I enjoy dressing up, especially in this day and age!

The sweaters are some of my favorite as well! Classics from probably the late '70s or mid-'80s! Might be busting one out tomorrow for an event since the weather is supposed to turn cold and rainy on us.

New pants, just wish that I had my shoe collection for this reveal.
View attachment 1598151

Killer pants and shoes!

A little Glen Plaid action??? Hounds tooth and patterns :)

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still...always here for you if you ever have any more concerns. The door is open and I really want you guys to be happy with these shows/limited makes.

I second this, gentlemen. Ashley herself will assist you if necessary, but Allen Edmonds has fabulous customer care. I have never come away being disapppointed by AE.

If you have a problem, contact the people who can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads