• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You know, I was originally joking about it but now I’m really starting to think a shell Wilbert should happen. As I understand it, the trunk shows are going to be limited to currently made/produced models so it would be a good candidate for a split toe.

I would agree especially now that the Wilbert has been bought back and is made in USA. Only @ae_ashley can make it happen for those of us who love the Wilbert.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Happy Thursday!

I've been told on here that the Chukkamok is an "awkward design". After some thought I don't disagree. I'm not naming any names, but I can think of worse.

I do love mine, mostly for how comfortable they are. I travel with them frequently since they pack so well, but with the last year being what it is they have been sitting a lot. Good day to get them out.

Chukkamok_Blue_2_25.jpg

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. The cut/design of the shirt collar is great, really looks good on you.

You're welcome and thank you very much!

I have some others that I like even better :) Feels good to have a well fitting dress shirt.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well just got my Venetian Shoe Cream for my Horween Chukkas. Question is....do I slather them down now, or wait

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Celebrating Earth Day by standing upon the surface of the Earth while wearing Home Rangers. In New Orleans the tire tracks in the picture are called lagniappe.

IMG_6425.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, here I am later on Earth Day still standing upon the surface of the Earth.

IMG_6438.jpeg

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, Earl Grey Vanilla Bean cake, tea, and me at Josephine Los Angeles.

IMG_6429.jpeg

Josephine has just reopened again after the most recent lockdowns, and typical of the erratic nature of local officials, they still aren't allowed to use cups, saucers, or tea pots, (but can use creamers and metal flatware) so they are still using paper cups, awaiting approval on using the other things.

Wearing a yellow shirt again as part of my attempt to bring back yellow shirts which were more popular in the sixties than they are now.

dc_slicker

Reaction score
Celebrating Earth Day by standing upon the surface of the Earth while wearing Home Rangers. In New Orleans the tire tracks in the picture are called lagniappe.

View attachment 1597891

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, here I am later on Earth Day still standing upon the surface of the Earth.

View attachment 1597892

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, Earl Grey Vanilla Bean cake, tea, and me at Josephine Los Angeles.

View attachment 1597893

Josephine has just reopened again after the most recent lockdowns, and typical of the erratic nature of local officials, they still aren't allowed to use cups, saucers, or tea pots, (but can use creamers and metal flatware) so they are still using paper cups, awaiting approval on using the other things.

Wearing a yellow shirt again as part of my attempt to bring back yellow shirts which were more popular in the sixties than they are now.
Living the life!!!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New pants, just wish that I had my shoe collection for this reveal.
31CFFBBD-9A95-45E9-AFC1-DB855B10F384.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads