• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Changing my shoes for dinner.
E8ED988C-014F-437C-93A0-56262D403512.jpeg

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does today's deal include what will be the Anniversary Sale's prices starting tomorrow, with 10% off in addition to that?

Yea. Just log into the website. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stack with shell options.

DawgPound

Reaction score
Ashley suckered me into a pair of “black cherry shell Cambridges” with the defect of “maybe slightly raised pinking? I don’t really know” with the 25%+10% off sale. How could I resist for $269?
The 10% stacked on shell shoes?

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Allen Edmonds has become that vice I cannot quit. I know it is bad for me but I keep coming back to it.
This shoe has been in my cart for weeks but I never pulled the trigger.
I could not resist the sale price and extra 10% off today.

McTavish Oxford Wingtip Waxed Suede
1617847384801.png

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Taking out the Woollymok today. I learned my lesson about correcting my wife on shoe color. I asked her which Woollymok she liked better and she replied “mustard”. I told her that they were walnut and olive. Later that day, she was making me a sandwich and asked if I wanted mustard on it. I take my fist bite and to my surprise it had walnuts and olives on it. I asked where is the mustard and she replied, “Oh baby, I thought you were still confused from our shoe conversation”. I am told this happens because of her brain damage. I refute that idea. She was screwing with me. Why else would she go back into the kitchen and laugh her butt off?
4CCFC1CE-20C6-44CA-BCF8-7F24B62B2417.jpeg

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brown shell Pats
View attachment 1589387
bring’m back!
Nice Patriots! They still look brand new!

Mine have a bit more of the "lived-in" look...
20180705_102255.jpg

(In the old days, my ex-wife would cringe when my mother said our home had "the lived-in look". We all knew it was code for "clean your damn house".)

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking out the Woollymok today. I learned my lesson about correcting my wife on shoe color. I asked her which Woollymok she liked better and she replied “mustard”. I told her that they were walnut and olive. Later that day, she was making me a sandwich and asked if I wanted mustard on it. I take my fist bite and to my surprise it had walnuts and olives on it. I asked where is the mustard and she replied, “Oh baby, I thought you were still confused from our shoe conversation”. I am told this happens because of her brain damage. I'm refute that idea. She was screwing with me. Why else would she go back into the kitchen and laugh her butt off?
View attachment 1589388
As a fan and patron of Allen Edmonds' socks, I'm considering starting the "AE Sock Appreciation Thread". I see yours peeking out this morning. You can cross-post in my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics