• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffandcig

Reaction score
Gents—before I reach out to the SA: please have a look at my green shell Higgins Mills from TS 2020.2. Piping around the ankle doesn’t seem like it was stitched and is now getting crazy. Thoughts? Request a repair or handle locally? Thanks.

View attachment 1570023 View attachment 1570024
I understand your frustration. I just sent my green ones back to AE (my recommendation) for some repair on the toe cap.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gents—before I reach out to the SA: please have a look at my green shell Higgins Mills from TS 2020.2. Piping around the ankle doesn’t seem like it was stitched and is now getting crazy. Thoughts? Request a repair or handle locally? Thanks.

View attachment 1570023 View attachment 1570024
That is one of those things that I would let my SA know but most likely handle locally.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whaddawe got going on here? I like it.

Thanks, my shoe brother. This Surrey boot was one of my official barn boots. My #1 girl (daughter) expressed how much she liked them, so I scrubbed off the horse manure and added a little Fiebing's dye.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, my shoe brother. This Surrey boot was one of my official barn boots. My #1 girl (daughter) expressed how much she liked them, so I scrubbed off the horse manure and added a little Fiebing's dye.
Hahaha is that Gallagher?

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Happy Monday forum friends!

I've been traveling the last few weeks but have been following here as much as I could. Lots of fun stuff to see!

Today I'm wearing one I don't see often on here, Discovery Derbies. Doubt these will ever be classics but I am enjoying them.

Discovery_Derby_2_25.jpg

I always enjoy the watch photos on here, some nice collections and really excellent pairings. Ball Night Train DLC. My most frequently worn watch by far, as my only tritium watch I wear it on the inside of my wrist every night. It also gets tapped for motorcycle and ATV riding, any shooting sports (ELD and clays), woodworking and pretty much any rough duty.

Ball_Night_Train_25.jpg

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. My shoe brother!!
The sexy Gallagher. The one and only.
Ready? One of my best memories is with Gallagher. I saw him at the Newport Yacht Club back in 2007. It was a "non-smashing" show, meaning jokes only. I met him after for an autograph and expressed my sadness in not getting to see the "sledge-o-matic." He brought me to his rental car in the parking lot, and from the trunk, he pulled a fresh watermelon and the majestic mallot. There I stood and smashed a few with the man himself. This sounds made up--but it's all true.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing Brogue Suede Strands while waiting for my second COVID-19 vaccination at UCLA Medical Center.

IMG_6173.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, sitting on my favorite tuffet at UCLA Medical Center after getting my second shot.

IMG_6168.jpeg

Just before going into one of the dozens of little cubicles in the vaccination center, there is a COVID-19 germ (enlarged to show detail) so people will know what the germs look like and can avoid them if they see any.

IMG_6172.jpeg

UCLA Health has a very good system. When the vaccine became available they sent their patients an email saying we would be invited to come and get vaccinated, starting with the oldest first.

My invitation came, I RSVPed, and had my first shot of February 15th. Didn't feel anything either time. Closed my eyes and looked the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics