• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

JRC

Reaction score
Those MacNeil's are from sometime around 2008. AE stopped including the numbers that show the week and year of production around this time of the infamous black insoles. Shoes from the early 2000s have a 4 digit number that indicates the week and year it was made.
Thank you for the information.

blewnote1

Reaction score
My Brother! You look sharp. How did the gig turn out?? What was the first tune that you performed at this gig??

p.s. I need to order one more pair of boots (before this sale ends).
We were attending my wife's cousin's wedding in Colorado over the weekend, no gigging for me until this weekend when I play a couple dates in Baltimore and then head to the west coast for a Squirrel Nut Zippers run.

It was a fun wedding, but sadly no band at either the rehearsal dinner or the reception (although they did have a string quartet play for the ceremony and cocktail hour).

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We were attending my wife's cousin's wedding in Colorado over the weekend, no gigging for me until this weekend when I play a couple dates in Baltimore and then head to the west coast for a Squirrel Nut Zippers run.

It was a fun wedding, but sadly no band at either the rehearsal dinner or the reception (although they did have a string quartet play for the ceremony and cocktail hour).
Squirrel Nut Zippers!
I have wanted to see them live for a long time.

blewnote1

Reaction score
Squirrel Nut Zippers!
I have wanted to see them live for a long time.
Check the tour dates, we're on the west coast this run focusing on the Inevitable Squirrel Nut Zippers album (along with some new stuff and other hits) then a couple in the midwest, then a long run up the eastern seaboard into the Midwest doing the Christmas Caravan album (along with some of the hits). Maybe we'll come to a city near you!

I may be biased, but it's a fun show and I think you'll enjoy it.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check the tour dates, we're on the west coast this run focusing on the Inevitable Squirrel Nut Zippers album (along with some new stuff and other hits) then a couple in the midwest, then a long run up the eastern seaboard into the Midwest doing the Christmas Caravan album (along with some of the hits). Maybe we'll come to a city near you!

I may be biased, but it's a fun show and I think you'll enjoy it.
It looks like December 17 might be the time to go.

bluejazzmonkey

Reaction score

Super times are coming!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.